6/13/2013

Youth has taken charge!Where are you?



                            Recently I was reading Times Of India. I read a news- " India among world's most violent places: study." . I was startled. It was not what I wanted to read. But truth remains truth, whether you want to know it or not. I thought what I can do to change the situation? I can't expect anything from politicians. They even don't make statements on such issues, because it is not under their party agenda. Their agenda is just - how to humiliate other parties & get to the power! They just want to get power by hook or by crook. But as a citizen of India, I can't just sit & watch whatever is going on! Have to do something. How can I make world realize that India is not just a country where dirty people live, it is not a country where only corrupt people breaths, It is not a country where rapists live! I have to do something.
                            I thought what about involving youth? Youth have enormous power to change the ugly face of Indian politics! As India is one of the youngest country & soon going to be youngest country in the world. I should involve youth in politics. At least I should encourage them to participate in debates & discussion. I should motivate them to discuss the complications, crisis & dilemmas, concerning our nation. I was looking for a medium. I thought youth can be easily approached through facebook & that's why I have chosen facebook as my weapon. Don't underestimate the potential of facebook to bring change in any country. I've witnessed the Jasmin spring in Arabian countries. Why we can't begin Indian spring? "We" means Indian youth. enough is enough. A while back, an anonymous organization declared India as unsafe country for women travelers. Time demands change. I appeal to Indian youth to join a facebook page... Even I appeal to the foreigners, who want to visit India, but because of such news , they are afraid.... you can also help us bring change! I am not telling you to just like it, it is not at all our duty, Our duty is to think & derive solution. soon I am going to create a page for g+ users too... this facebook page is a new born baby,  has not reached to a vast audience. Youth has taken initiative! where are you? Join today.......
The Young Government of India Thank you.

0 Rethoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Feel Free © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates