1/14/2013

IIT- Indian Institute of (Mental) Terrorism

                          Try to understand the title. I have added Mental, but it is silent & changed Technology to Terrorism. Why I have added Mental?
                          Want to get admission in IITs? I know most of you are very eager to know how to join IIT..... & some of you are probably failed to get into IIT. To me, People who are failed to get into IITs, are the luckiest people in the world. I have never tried to get into IIT. I have never attempted IIT-JEE. There are three reasons.
1) I can't make wall between me & world.
2) I can not memorize rubbish material for it.
3) I don't want to ruin my thinking power.
                          Before you try to get admission into IIT, I want to tell you something. Let me introduce my two friends- Mr.Gajananda & Mr.Gadhananda.. Mr.Gajananda is an elephant & Mr.Gadhananda is a donkey. Mr.Gajananda has very sharp memory. You might know that elephant has very sharp memory. Elephant will never forget your face after gazing at your face only once. Mr.Gadhananda has very good hard working abilities. You know that donkeys are used to carry very heavy loads under human guidance.
                          So,got it? No? I know. What I want to say is- Even animals have sharp memory & hard working ability. You need just 2 weapons to get into IITs.
1)Sharp Memory
2)Hard working ability.
                          What is the difference between you & animals. Humans are endowed with Thinking ability. You don't need it for IIT. You have to learn by heart hundreds of concepts & patterns of questions & even more. Still there is no guaranty for your admission.
                          Chetan Bhagat has mentioned in his book "5 Point Someone" that you must close yourself in a room for AT LEAST two years, & then you might get into IITs. Friends now tell me what you need as a proof better than this. Some former IITians are at one on this issue. You must know there are some institutes which guaranty you for your admission in IITs. But before you jump with the joy must read this......
http://vj-menon.blogspot.in/2011/10/on-iits-coaching-centers-and-mrmurthys.html
                          At last, Why I have added mental? You can understand now..... If you have good thoughts then you will definitely earn money. It is proved fact that none of the great scientists of India is graduated from IIT. Thank you.
                                                   

0 Rethoughts:

Post a Comment

 

Feel Free © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates